Pokemon Shadow Coliseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Shadow Coliseum

A great game made by Soki and the forum made by Squall

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applying for gm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XsasukeX4

Applying for gm Empty
PostSubject: Applying for gm   Applying for gm Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:36 pm

InGame Name:XsasukeX4

Byond Key:XsasukeX4

Gm Experience:i hav been gm in 25 games
What Being A GM Means To You:tht ill help ppl in wutever they need help with and ill nver abuse my power

What Can You Bring To The Game: i can bring fun to the game and alot ofhappy people

Extra Info:i hav experince in bleach, naruto ,and pokemon games and i like helping people so consider me ^^

What Can You Bring To The Game: i can enforce the rules and help make the game run smoothly

What Else You Bring To The Game: I can probably get more players to play the game, and would be willing to do so because this is a fun game. But I would never go as far as to go on another game to advertise, but make reccomendations to friends and such.

Extra Info: I don't abuse, and people have said I am a good Enforcer. However, it is also the owners decision if I should get GM, or not.

What Being A GM Means To You: Helping ppl with watever they need, gettin rid of spammers, punishing law breakers, and the worst of all; gettin rid of idiot player catchers.

What Being A GM Means To You: It means to help people out when there are in problems or just got any questions, not to abuse cause thats so wrong. And i would help to find bugs and make the game better.

I hope you like it, and hope that I am qualified enough to get this job.
Back to top Go down

Applying for gm
Page 1 of 1