Pokemon Shadow Coliseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Shadow Coliseum

A great game made by Soki and the forum made by Squall

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applying for Grass Gym Leader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XsasukeX4

Applying for Grass Gym Leader Empty
PostSubject: Applying for Grass Gym Leader   Applying for Grass Gym Leader Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:24 pm

InGame Name: XsasukeX4

Byond Key: XsasukeX4
Position Applying For: Grass Gym Leader

Extra Info: I think i would be a good gl because I work hard and do things fairly. i am on whenever i have time and i have Alot of time so i will be on most of the day. I will follow all the rules and do things as i should. I hate whiners and will not give badges to people who just ask for them Why you should hire me - I have a LOT of experience in several different games, I've been chosen to be a Gymleader five times (Not including the games that i'm making) I'm active, I like to battle, i follow the rules...etc
I also have several people who can vouch for me ;D.

Extra Extra Info:
I believe I am the best suited person for the job as I have previous experience on different games and because I know what I am going to do if I receive the rank.Ive Been Gym Leader 25 Times I Also Keep the Games Im in I Help Keep Things in Order
Back to top Go down

Applying for Grass Gym Leader
Page 1 of 1